Striking baroque building, once the summer residence of Tsar Alexander II
The baroque building from the late 17th century got its name because of its four corner-towers. Once prominent figures like Carl Maria von Weber and a number of European kings stayed here. It was the unofficial summer residence of Tsar Alexander II. Next to it there is the bathhouse, which was built in 1845 and originally had 30 baths which were fed by the “Neuquelle” (mineral spring). It was used for bathing until the sixties. It has been renovated lately and houses a restaurant and a theatre today.