Protestant parish church in Frücht

Short facts

  • Frücht
  • churches/monasteries

Protestant parish church with late Romanesque east tower and adjoining churchyard

Protestant parish church with a late Romanesque east tower was built at the beginning of the 13th century. The Romanesque nave dates from 1845-47.

Next to the church is the family crypt of Baron vom und zum Stein, where the remains of the famous Nassau-born reform politician and his descendants lie in eternal rest. A valuable Bible from the 16th century with a dedication donated by him adorned the altar in the open church for decades before it was placed in a safe collection.

On the map

Schulweg 4

56132 Frücht

Next steps