One of the most beautiful and romantic German half-timbered houses
The "Adelsheimer Hof" was built in 1607/09 by a Stein's side line, it later became the property of the Adolzheimers, who gave the house its name. It is one of the most beautiful and romantic German half-timbered houses. 1847 town. Realschule, since 1912 town hall of the town and since 1972 seat of the administration. Uncovering of the half-timbered house at the beginning of the 20th century. The rich carvings on the corner posts and at the east entrance are among the most valuable in Rhineland-Palatinate.