Catholic Chapel "Maria Königin"

Short facts

  • Bad Ems
  • historic sites,…

Baroque chapel with the last organ of the "Schöler" organ-building dynasty

This baroque chapel was built in 1661 as a bathing church on the territory of the Catholic Elector of Mainz, at that time "abroad" opposite the Protestant Emser Bad. In the 18th century, it was extended and elevated to a parish church for the scattered farms. It is equipped with the last organ built by the Schöler dynasty of organ builders in Bad Ems.

On the map

Wintersbergstraße 6

56130 Bad Ems


Next steps